#benzoyl peroxide, #benzoyl peroxide gel,#benzoyl peroxide wash,#benzoyl peroxide face wash,#benzoyl peroxide cream ,#benzoyl peroxide for acne ,#benzoyl peroxide treatment gel

 The use of peroxide for the treatment of acne should in my opinion be made a criminal offense. Unbelievably we see that peroxide is included within the World Health Organisations list of essential medicines!


When you ask any physician or pharmacist about how this drug works, they're going to often tell you words to the present effect "Benzoyl peroxide works as a peeling agent, increasing skin turnover and clearing pores, thereby reducing bacteria also as acting directly as an antimicrobial"


Whilst the above statement is certainly true, what they fail to inform you is that this drug although touted because the miracle cure for acne, is useless. Having used this drug myself within the earlier years of my very own acne treatment and having spoken to many other sufferers I might haven't any reservations in saying that this drug will cause both physical and psychological damage with future use.


Let me tell you a touch bit about my very own experience which of others so that you'll judge for yourself why this drug is so evil and yet it's prevalent in almost every pharmacy within the world.


I started affected by mild acne at the age of 16 which began on my face but very slowly spread to my back. I attempted a variety of remedies including scrubs, cleansers, changing my diet, and drinking countless glasses of water. It seemed my acne just wouldn't get away.


I finally found a pharmacist who recommended peroxide 1% cream so thought why not? I used to be pretty excited to urge started on the so-called peroxide treatment program which promised leads to 3 months or less.


I had a couple of scars on my face having used my previous technique of squashing zits to let the dirt out and permit my skin to heal. I assumed right, no more crushing pimples, and no more scars.


So nightly I might wash my face, follow the instructions on the packet, and apply the cream as directed. whenever a pimple would seem I might use a touch bit extra on the pimple itself and immediately noticed that the inflation went down.


I thought peroxide was a Godsend as I'd never used anything that reduced the dimensions of my zits within literally an hour.


What I soon realized was that there was a price to buy the reduction in inflammation. Yes, the dimensions of the zit had gone down considerably but what it had done was trap the dirt and bacteria deep inside the skin by reducing the dimensions of the pimple.


All my acne followed an equivalent pattern, they might appear then the peroxide would shrink them on the other hand I might still have a painful and visual lump under my skin. Anyone who suffers from acne knows the temptation of eager to pick at a spot and have waited weeks for the lumps to disappear i decided to select at a couple of to ascertain if I could release the dirt.


This was a seriously bad mistake because the pimple wouldn't break and instead, I used to be lifted with cuts and scars everywhere my face. I then decided that I would not pick the spots anymore and patiently wait the three months for the acne to disappear by itself.


I religiously used peroxide for 3 months and still kept getting spots. It had done nothing to scale back my acne. The worst thing was that the constant peeling effect of the drug made my skin sore and sensitive. The lumps under my skin felt like tiny golf balls that were painful to the touch.


I had put such a lot of hope in peroxide that I used to be not prepared to offer up without a fight. I went out and purchased peroxide 5% then moved onto the ten maximum strength cream.


Once again I had equivalent miserable results but this point the side effects were 10 times worse. I continued using peroxide 10% cream for an extra six months before I realized that I had wasted not only my money but an extended period of my life hoping for this drug to cure my acne.


I felt confused, angry, and shortly fell into depression knowing I had did not bring my acne in check. My face looked bright red sort of a burns victim and my acne was worse than I had begun.


I immediately stopped using this rubbish and commenced to seem for cures elsewhere. After countless hours of reading and researching, I decided to travel to my doctor and beg him to refer me to a dermatologist. He refused and offered me antibiotics instead.


Having done my research I knew that no amount of antibiotics or topical antimicrobial agents like peroxide could ever treat my acne. the solution was pretty simple and therefore the best thanks to describing it's in what I call the Acne Equation: Bacteria + Excess Oil = Acne


No amount of formality cleaning or use of the above medications will ever completely get obviate all surface bacteria so, therefore, the solution must be within the excess oil a part of the equation.


I had to buy a personal consultation with a dermatologist who soon prescribed me Roaccutane. this is often an oral drug that quite simply put cures acne for all times. The drug goes to figure directly on the oil-producing sebaceous glands and immediately reduces the quantity of oil on the surface of the skin.


The results of this reduction in sebum oil mean no amount of bacteria on my face, back, or chest ever caused my acne again.


So if peroxide is so useless why is it marketed under numerous different brands? the solution is simple; the skincare industry and therefore the pharmaceutical industry make billions per annum by pedaling these poisons. If nobody purchased these products, how would they create money?


Making a profit at the expense of acne sufferers may be a despicable practice but will never cease until we educate ourselves and seek proper treatment.


I hope by reading this text you'll save yourself years of suffering and misery by avoiding the utilization of peroxide for the treatment of acne.


Related topics

Top 3 smart and wonderful ways to get rid of acne at home quickly


  #benzoyl peroxide, #benzoyl peroxide gel,#benzoyl peroxide wash,#benzoyl peroxide face wash,#benzoyl peroxide cream ,#benzoyl peroxide for acne ,#benzoyl peroxide treatment gel